We help our members in a number of ways:
Helping our members fight money laundering and financial crime
- We help our members ensure that their internal controls are robust enough to fight financial crime
- We help shape the governance, risk and compliance of our members in ensuring that are able to identify money laundering risks and are able to mitigate such risks.
- We give the European cryptoasset industry a voice and to be heard.
- We champion the interests of our members in front of policymakers and regulators.
- We engage with key industry stakeholders in representing our members.
Being knowledge and awareness
- We keep our members up to date on key cryptoasset regulatory and policy developments across Europe.
- We work closely with national regulators, central banks and policy-makers in ensuring that the opinions and concerns of our members are addressed and taken into account. We work closely with such stakeholders and help shape their policy.
- We provide an opportunity for all our members to network and work together in building the sector together. By working together, our members gain collectively.